Professors, Asso. Professors & Asst. Professors.
1. Professors & Associate Professors.
- UG : AU, CE, CH, EC, EE, IT, ME, MT, Maths, Physics and Chemistry
- PG : Communication Engineering, Power Electronics and Power Systems, Mechanical Machine Design, Energy Systems, Structural Engg. & Construction Management, Nanotechnology, Computer Aided Structural Engineering.
Ph.D (Fresh / experienced / shortly completing) for Professors and Associate Professors.
2. Asst. Professor cum Software Developer in MCA Department (Apply Before Dec 12,2016)
Qualifications: BCA + MCA OR B Sc Computer Science +MCA
MCA with technical skills in Java, PhP, Android Platform, Codeignitor / CakePHP Framework, MySql, Ajax. International Certifications like RHCE
Amal Jyothi contains the best faculties in the whole of Kerala. Amal Jyothi recognizes that the quality of its staff and their contributions represent its most significant asset in fulfilling its mission. We are one of the kerala’s best engineering college, with a wide reputation for outstanding achievement, recognizing and rewarding our staff through various opportunities and benefits. Would you like to contribute to our ongoing success?
How to apply
2. Email detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Subject Title should be like ” Vacancy in the Dept of (dept. name)”
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated one week prior to the date of the interview through e-mail.
Candidates invited for interview should submit the following:
- Detailed C V
- Attested copies of all relevant certificates
- Aadhar and PAN card Copies (if available)
- First page of research publications, if any
- Candidate shall come prepared for a 5 min class on subject related topic of his/ her choice
- Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidates.
- Those who have attended interviews at the College within the last one year need not apply again
- All enquiries / correspondences regarding selection should be addressed to the PA to the Principal.
Career @ AJCE
Candidates may forward their detailed CV to email@example.com
Subject Title should be like ” Vacancy in the Dept of (dept. name)”