Click here to see >> Instruction to First Year Students
Govt. Quota Admissions
General information to students allotted through Govt. Quota
Candidates received allotment of seats in Amal Jyothi College of Engineering through the Centralized allotment process are requested to bring the following Documents and Payment as indicated below at the time of joining the college on the dates notified by the Controller for Entrance Examinations (i.e. after the third allotment).
Documents in original to be submitted at the time of admission
- Admit Card of KEAM- 2012
- Mark Sheet of KEAM- 2012
- Engineering Data Sheet – KEAM- 2012
- Allotment Memo – KEAM- 2012
- Fee receipt received from SBT on payment of Rs. 10,000/- to Controller for Entrance Examination.
- SSLC Book / Equivalent Certificate
- XII Mark List
- XII Pass Certificate(CBSE/ICSE/Other boards)
- Transfer Certificate from institution last studied
- Course & Conduct Certificate from institution last studied
- Original Certificate from the Parish Priest to claim admission under community quota
- Original certificate to prove reservation claims or marks relaxations claims, if any
- Migration certificate(CBSE/ICSE/etc)
- Eligibility Certificate from M.G. University, Kottayam (in case of plus two from other state board)
- Two recent passport size colour photographs.
Fee amount has to be remitted either by cash or in two separate DDs drawn (One DD for Rs. 1,00,000, and another for Rs. 82,150/-) in favor of “Principal Amal Jyothi College of Engineering” payable at Kanjirappally. Part payment is not permitted.
|Interest – free refundable deposit||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|Annual Tution Fee||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Caution deposit||Rs. 10,000/-|
|University fee, PTA, Training and other Additional fee||Rs. 6,000/-|
|Special fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Admission fee||Rs. 150/-|
Hostel fee will be approximately Rs.16500/- and Uniform charges will be approximately Rs.3800/- for 3 sets.
Click here to know Vacant Seats Information
|Course Code||Course||Number of Seats|
|CSE||Computer Science and Engineering||90|
|ECE||Electronics and Communication Engineering||120|
|EEE||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||60|