All Federal Bank SB and current account holders with mode of operation as Single/ Sole proprietorship can be registered for FedMobile facility. Joint accounts and accounts in which minors are involved are not eligible for FedMobile registration.
Mobile Banking – AJCE Fee Transfer (College/Hostel Mess Fee)
User logged to the FedMobile can follow this menu order
Login -> Main Menu -> mCommerce -> mFees
In School Search type ama (First 3 characters of college name) press Submit
College is displayed as AJCE – Amal Jyothi College
Type your Consumer ID - (College admission number as ajceXXXX. eg ajce9098) press Submit
It will dispaly the College Name, Student Name and Student Id along with Total Fee to be paid, press Submit.
Transaction confirmation message will be displayed.
You may please take a look for the services offered by FedMobile by clicking here
How to avail Mobile Banking facility ?
You can avail Mobile Banking facility in either of two ways:
1. If your handset is GPRS enabled, you can click the link https://mobile.federalbank.co.in/gprs for Mobile Banking thru GPRS.
2. Alternatively you can use the link from your mobile https://mobile.federalbank.co.in/j2me/ to download the Mobile banking application into your mobile.
Customers can receive the link as SMS by sending a message FEDMOBILE to 9895088888 or 5676762.
Simple steps for registration
Registration for FedMobile is simple-
- You can avail this facility by submitting the FedMobile application form at your Federal Bank branch. The application form can be obtained from the branch or can be downloaded from Federal Bank Forms & Stationery page
- The completed application form shall be submitted to your Federal Bank branch for registration.
- The Registration will be done centrally and PIN mailer containing user id and MPIN will be sent to the account holder’s communication address by post.
- You will be allowed to change your MPIN of your choice through "Change MPIN" request.
- You can access the facility after obtaining User ID and MPIN. No need to return the Pin Mailer duly acknowledged.
- For more clarifications please contact Federal Bank Contact Center