One of the star attractions of Amal Jyothi is the excellent hostel facility. The two campus hostels, Santhom for gents and Amala for ladies, are taken care of by dedicated Catholic Priests and Sisters. There is telephonic access to all rooms but mobile phone is banned as it is in the College. Affectionate discipline, tasty food at moderate rates and neat rooms with modern sanitation and professional laundry services are the hallmarks of the Amal Jyothi hostels.
Those who got admission in college only need to apply
Download and Read Hostel Rules and Regulations
1. On the day of admission to hostels, filled application should be submitted along with the fee receipt from college office and the FedEPay application (Admission number can be filled by the inmate later) .
2. Federal Bank Account is a mandatory for all hostel inmates. Fed Epay Facilty is used to pay the Hostel Bills. Either student or parent should open an account (Federal Bank Only) at their native (or branch near to home) place, so that parents can deposit money in that account and students can use ATM card facility in college. Already existing federal bank account can be used for the same.
- Campus hostels for gents and ladies accommodating 2250 students
- Managed by dedicated Catholic priests and sisters
- Tasty and nutritive cuisine at moderate rates
- Centralized mechanised kitchen
- Cozy single, double, tripple and four-bed rooms
- Clean and modernized sanitation
- Telephonic access to all rooms
- Newspapers on all rooms
- Professional laundry service.
- Karate training center inside hostel.
- Campus Hospital
Santhom Gents Hostel
Rev. Fr. Dominic Karikkattil, Director, II Year-In-Charge (Mble: +91 9961377070)
Rev. Fr. Robin Vattathara, Asst. Director, III Year-In-Charge (Mble: +91 9446194909)
Rev. Fr. Sibi Arackal, Asst. Director, I Year-In-Charge (Mble: +91 9447990230)
Rev. Fr. Rubin Thottupuram, Asst. Director, IV Year-In-Charge (Mble: +91 9447290939)
Mr. Shibu Jacob, Hostel Assistant (Mble: +91 9495705672)
Amala Ladies Hostel
Rev. Sr. Roshni HC, Animator (Mble: +91 9446184441)
Rev. Sr. Theresilda HC, Animator (Mble: +91 9495194639)
Hostel Mess Fee of 2800 ~ 2900 INR including establishment charges based on the dividing system.
Unexpected price hike for external commodities will reflect in hostel mess fee.
Payment During Hostel Admission
Hostel Rent in Colege office – INR 14,000 (For B Tech First years)
Hostel Rent in Colege office – INR 19,000 (For M Tech and MCA First year (Amala Hostel) – GIRLS)
Hostel Rent in Colege office – INR 12,000 (For M Tech and MCA First year (Santhom Hostel)- BOYS)
In hostel office
Refundable Mess Fee advance INR 4000
News paper charges INR 500 per year (For B Tech First years)
News paper charges INR 750 per year (For M Tech and MCA)
Bed & Pillow : Bucket & Mug : Plate & glass : Broom, dust bin, dust pan : Hanging Hooks are bundled with your allotted room. you shall not bring these items.INR 3000 should be paid in hostel office towards this.
Total : INR 7500 in hostel office (For B Tech First years)
Total : INR 7750 in hostel office (For M Tech and MCA)
EPAY is an Auto pay solution wherein the Federal Bank savings account of the student/parent gets debited with the fee amount, 10 days prior to the due dates and credited to the college account.
EPAY will be executed round the year and hence in case of insufficient balance in the EPAY registered account, it will be re-attempted the next day. It supports late fee collection.
The procedure to be followed for EPAY mode is given below.
- Student/parents, should have savings/current accounts with Federal Bank for EPAY mode of fee collection.
- Duly filled in and signed application form by the account holder, from the students who wish to avail EPAY facility for fee remittance, and submit it to the hostel office.
- The fee collection will commence 10 days prior to the due dates and the due amount as on date will be collected, provided there is sufficient balance in the account.
Items to be brought
Bed & Pillow : Bucket & Mug : Plate & glass : Broom, dust bin, dust pan : Hanging Hooks are bundled with your allotted room. you shall not bring these items. INR 3000 should be paid in hostel office towards this.
List of items to be brought by Hostellers
|1||Bed sheet||3 Nos|
|2||Toilet Soap & Soap Dish|
|3||Bathing Towel||2 No|
|5||Sports Dress||As required|
|6||Umbrella, alaram clock|
|7||Washing Soap / powder|
|8||Nail cutter, Comp|
|12||Tooth brush, paste|
|14||Lock with 4 keys|
|18||Spoon & Fork|