ABC Ltd recruits Electrical Engineers
Contact Person – Nikita: 9920233390.
Recruitment guidelines for selection of TRAINEE Engineers (for reference)
Abc is leading manufacturer catering to a wide range of Electrical measuring instruments and Power system equipments. As a part of its ambitious expansion plans across India, we are looking forward to recruit TRAINEE Engineers.
The organization has three different divisions namely CT/PT, Power System and Instrument Meter Division
Job Title: Application Engineers & System Design Architects.
1. Products and Services
- Conduct market research
- Responsible for development and product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as industries, conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Identify & review updated list of potential customers
- Send introductory letter
- Design, discuss and communicate response to customers inquiry
- Follow up with customers for managing outstanding.
2. Servicing Skills
- Understanding of product features
- Involvement with production team to understand major components of assembly.
- Hands on experience during training.
- Commercial part of warranty and maintenance contract.
3. Understand Existing Markets & Customers
- Measure customer satisfaction
- Document market requirements
- Monitor changes in market or customer expectations
- End to end customer meetings
- To arrange customer orientation sessions at the allocated location
4. Competitor Analysis
- Identify and collect information on competitors
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of competitors
- Determine key success factors
- Determine buyer values
5. Prepare Marketing Control Statements
- Prepare daily sales report
- Identify opportunities for new customers
- Track progress against targets
- Ensure timely collection of receivables
6. Coordinate with stores for managing delivery
- Coordinate with stores for exact status of the order
- Liaison with customers for delivery
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements.
- Create order dispatch form and forward it to the concerned personnel
7. Order Receipt, Acceptance and Status Update
- Receive order from the customer
- Communicate final date of dispatch to customers
- Maintain order status records
- Perform all necessary administration work in Marketing
8. Manage Customers Relationships
- Meet customers on a regular basis and review the progress with customers
- Determine and forecast customer’s long term and short term requirements
- Coordinate with customers for after sales service
- Liaison with customers for return of rejected goods
9. Key Result Areas/ Key Performance Areas:
- Actual sales as % of Planned per month.
- Outstanding as % of sales.
- Average collection period.
- Number of training sessions conducted V/s planned.
- Research capabilities (ability to source relevant information, highlighting, current trends, with indication to the future etc).
- Depth of analysis and ability to draw conclusions & generate creative solutions to problems / situation.
- Track sales progress against targets.
- Capability to build a strong rapport with key customers.
Skills and Interests:
- Self starter and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Good planning and organizational skills