|Date||Course||Rank||Reporting Time||Interview Begins|
||1-25||9:00 AM||10:00 AM|
Documents/Certificates to be submitted at the time of admission:
- SSLC / equivalent certificate to prove date of birth
- Mark list of B.Tech./B.E degree examination(for all the semesters)
- Original/Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied.
- Course and Conduct certificate from the institution last studied.
- Migration certificate, in case of candidates other than MG University.
- Eligibility certificate from M G University, for those candidates other than M.G University.
- GATE score card original(for candidates with valid GATE score)
- Two passport size photographs
- In cases where the candidates claim any sort of reservation or special consideration, documents to prove such claims…
- Copy of relevant page containing candidate’s name in the rank list published by DTE
Fees to be paid at the time of admission (for all categories)
|Tuition Fee (semester wise)*||Rs. 45000|
|Special Fee||Rs. 6200|
|Admission fee||Rs. 250|
|Affiliation fee||Rs. 250|
|University fee||Rs. 232|
|Caution fee deposit||Rs. 10000|
|Student welfare fund||Rs. 1535|
|Seminars, conference, Internet etc.||Rs. 2100|
* Subject to further orders of the appropriate authorities/courts
Fee amount has to be remitted either by cash or DD drawn in favor of “Principal Amal Jyothi College of Engineering” payable at Kanjirappally.
|Course||No. of seats||Management Quota||Open Merit & Reservation||Eligibility / B.Tech in|
|Computer Science & Engineering||18||9||9||
|Structural Engineering & Construction Management||24||12||12||
|Power Electronics & Power Systems||18||9||9||
Eligibility for Admission
- Admissions are regulated as per the regulations of M.G. University and the Government of Kerala.
- The candidates shall be Indian Nationals.
- The candidate shall have completed the prescribed qualification from an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities.
- The candidate shall possess a Bachelors degree in the appropriate branch of engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate or equivalent and thereto as approved by the M.G University.
- For SC/ST candidates, a pass in the Engineering Degree Course is sufficient.
- Those who are appearing for qualifying examination may also apply.
- Candidates who have passed AMIE Examination and satisfying the following Conditions are eligible for admission.
(i) They must have a valid GATE Score.
(ii) A minimum marks of 55% for the section B in AMIE examination.
(iii) Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field of specialization after acquiring the qualifying degree.
- Non- GATE candidates can also apply.
- Candidates from universities other than M.G.University, Kottayam are directed to submit an Eligibility Certificate of M.G.University, Kottayam at the time of admission.
Amal Jyothi College Of Engineering