M.Tech Admission to all branches closed, class commences on 26 August 2013.
|Date||Course||Rank||Reporting Time||Interview Begins||Contact|
Failure to report for allotment at the scheduled time will forfeit the claim of the candidate for admission.If the candidate cannot appear for counseling under unavoidable circumstances, his/her parent/guardian can come as a representative with an authorization letter from the candidate. Allotment will be purely on merit basis.
Documents/Certificates to be submitted at the time of admission:
- SSLC / equivalent certificate to prove date of birth
- Mark list of B.Tech./B.E degree examination(for all the semesters)
- Original/Provisional Degree Certificate
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied
- Course and Conduct certificate from the institution last studied
- Migration certificate, in case of candidates other than M.G. University
- Eligibility certificate from M.G. University, for those candidates other than M.G University.
- GATE score card original (for candidates with valid GATE score)
- Two passport size photographs
- In cases where the candidates claim any sort of reservation or special consideration, documents to prove such claims
- Copy of relevant page containing candidate’s name in the rank list published by DTE
Fees to be paid at the time of admission (for all categories)
|Tuition Fee (semester wise)*||Rs. 65,000||Tution Fee + Special Fee
Rs. 75,000 (as per Govt. Order)
|Special Fee (semester wise)*||Rs. 10,000|
|Admission fee||Rs. 250|
|Affiliation fee||Rs. 250|
|University fee||Rs. 240|
|Caution fee deposit||Rs. 10,000|
|Student welfare fund||Rs. 1,625|
|Seminars, conference, Internet etc.||Rs. 2,450|
* Subject to further orders of the appropriate authorities/courts
Fee amount has to be remitted either by cash or DD drawn in favor of “Principal Amal Jyothi College of Engineering” payable at Kanjirappally.
|Course||No. of seats||Management Quota||Open Merit & Reservation||Eligibility / B.Tech in|
|Computer Science & Engineering||24||12||12||
|Structural Engineering & Construction Management||24||12||12||
|Power Electronics & Power Systems||18||9||9||
Eligibility for Admission
a) The candidates shall be an Indian National.
b) The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities.
c) Candidates should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory.
d) Candidates, who have passed AMIE / AMIETE Examinations and satisfying the following conditions, are eligible for admission.
- They must have valid GATE score.
- A minimum of 55% marks for section B in AMIE/AMIETE examination.
- Minimum three years of Professional experience in the field of Specialization after acquiring the qualifying degree.
e) Candidates who have appeared for the final semester examination can also apply, provided he/she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam (8th semester for B.Arch students). Selection of such candidates shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree -satisfying clauses V (a) to (d) as applicable on or before September 30, 2013.
f) Admission shall normally be restricted to those with valid GATE score. However, this stipulation is relaxed in the case of Sponsored candidates.
g) In case seats remain vacant due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates from Kerala State without valid GATE score will be considered against such vacancies. If seats are still remaining vacant, candidates from other states will be considered for admission.
Amal Jyothi College Of Engineering
India Pin – 686518