Activities in the centre for advanced computing and information technologies at Amaljyothi encompass an extensive range of natural and man-made phenomena, and our projects are both basic and applied.
The objective of the Headquarters staff of the centre for advanced computing and information technologies (AceIT) at Amaljyothi is simple: ensuring that AceIT provides an unsurpassed environment for academic research and student learning.
Working under the Director of AceIT Dr. Biju John Professor of computing Sciences and Intelligent Systems, a professional team of administrative, financial, technical and service staff devotes themselves to the success of the Centre’s faculty, students, and staff.
Click here for more information: CIS (Computing & Intelligent Systems)
- The opportunity to acquire specialist subject and more general key skills to enhance your future career prospects;
- A supportive research environment, centred on focused research groups;
- Top-quality teaching and staff who are active researchers themselves;
- A regular programme of specialist subject and interdisciplinary research seminars plus the chance to circulate your research findings to the wider academic community; and
- Massive investment in our learning resources and facilities
A PhD will typically take:
- Three to four years of full-time study; or
- Four to six years of part-time study
- Critically investigated your area of research; and
- Made an independent and original contribution to knowledge