The SAEINDIA- Amal Jyothi College of Engineering collegiate club is a subsidiary of SAEINDIA, an organization aiming at imparting extra knowledge to the student as well as the teacher through different methodologies such as exhibitions, competitions, lectures and interactive sessions with prominent technical persons in the automobile industry etc.
Benefits of being a part of SAE Collegiate Club
The collegiate club is beneficial to the student in the following ways:
The collegiate club:
The student will be benefitted with:
The SAE Collegiate club of the college was inaugurated on 11 MAY 2013 by Mr Shaji Mathew (Director- Customer service, Volvo Cars Limited). Our beloved Principal, Rev. Fr Dr. Jose Kannampuzha presided over the function. The HoD of Mechanical Department Dr. Jippu Jacob and the HoD of Metallurgical & Materials Department Dr. K G Samuel blessed the function with their presence.
The activities carried out as on date by the SAE Collegiate club of Amal Jyothi College of Engineering:
- Industrial visit to KSRTC Workshop, Trivandrum for the students of second year Mechanical Engineering Automobile
- Arranging technical talks for the students from the prominent members in the industry, both technical and managerial
- Arranging industrial visits for the students to different manufacturing and vendor units of automobiles and accessories through the parent institution.
- Industrial training for the students through the parent institution.
- Encouraging and supporting the students who are taking part in different competitions
- Initiating the students for the SUPRA and BAJA contests and supporting them
- Providing career oriented training to the members.
- Provide a platform for the students to understand the present trends in the area of automobile manufacturing through interactions.