Access Engineering Library Access Link: https://www.accessengineeringlibrary.com/manuals-and-tutorials
AccessEngineering is an award-winningengineering reference tool for professionals, academics, and students that provides seamless access to the world's best-known, most-used collection of authoritative, regularly updated engineering reference information. Access Engineering also comprises dynamic online features, such as instructional, faculty made videos, calculators, interactive tables and charts, as well as personalization tools allowing users to organize crucial project information as they work.
- Fast, faceted search ensures easy discoverability of information
- 690+ -- with more added each month -- instructional videos, created exclusively for AccessEngineeringby top engineering faculty - demonstrate step-by-step solutions to real-world engineering problems
- Ready-to-use curriculum maps tie the most relevant content from our classic references to core engineering courses
- Personalization tools allow for the organization, highlighting and annotation of critical information
- 3900+ interactive graphs, as well as thousands of downloadable tables, make it easier to use and analyze key data
- A global engineering news feed delivers cutting-edge news across all major discipline
This subscription collection contains more than 10,000 e-books covering key subject areas in IT, including content management, desktop and office applications, enterprise computing, graphic design and multimedia, internet and web development, programming languages, telecommunications and more.
eBook ITCore Collection offers titles from top book publishers, including Packt Publishing, Elsevier, Wiley, Course Technology PTR, IT Governance Ltd., Artech House Publishers and No Starch Press.click on the link below
Notable Titles Include:
- 50 Top IT Project Management Challenges
- Responsive Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3
- The Linux Command Line: A Complete Introduction
- Lessons in IT Transformation: Technology Expert to Business Leader
- Google Hacking for Penetration Testers:Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Made Easy
The ASCE Library provides online access to a high-quality collection of civil engineering content. It contains articles from ASCE journals, papers from conference proceedings, and e-books and standards. ll journal articles, proceedings papers, e-books, and standards are available in PDF format. Many proceedings papers are also available in a format called PDF with Links which features linked references wherever possible. Some journal articles and proceedings papers have references, URLs, and email addresses with live links. Journal articles from 2006 to the present are also available in full-text HTML.
Supplemental materials are available with some articles and books in a format provided by the author. Users may need specialized software to use these files. ASCE does not provide or support specialized software.
ASCE’s Civil Engineering Database is a free information retrieval service providing access to over 170,000 bibliographic records of all ASCE publications.
ASCE journals subscription provide access to 35 peer-reviewed journals plus 33-year archive from 1983ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)Science Direct Access Link: sciencedirect.com
This specific journal package has been formed to extend researchers' access to full text in the fields of security, computer programming, optics, thermal energy, construction and building material and electricity. Provide back file access to articles from the year 2000 onwards. Access to the content will be provided on the Science Direct platform.
Elsevier Engineering + Computer Science (275 journals)
This package is specially created for the following Course Levels and AICTE Courses
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology
- Master of Engineering
- Master of Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Aided Design
- Construction Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering