Amal Jyothi extends its hand to weaker sections of our own family and surrounding society by supporting them through Amal Jyothi Educational & Charitable Society (AJECS). AJECS has as its vision, the creation of a self-reliant society based on human values and social justice. Its mission is the empowerment and upgradation of the poor and marginalized through a process of mutual support and encouragement. Our support may be for medical treatments or education or housing. You can also be the part of this divine activity by financial and manual support. Please make this scheme a great success by giving donations.
- To work for elevating the living standards in the socially backward areas.
- To provide primary education to the children.
- To provide good and high quality education at low cost.
- Meritorious students, who belong to weaker sections of the society, will be provided guidance as to how they can achieve their cherished goals step by step.
- To promote education, training and research among weaker sections.
- To eradicate child labour and school dropouts.
- To initiate employment generation programmes.
- To promote saving and credit programmes.
- To promote collectivism and voluntarism among target group.
- To provide appropriate development schemes (housing, sanitation, drinking water programmes etc.) to the needy.
- To facilitate the participation of women and marginalized in the development process.
- To promote brotherhood, communal harmony, national integration and peace.
- To provide relief to the victims of any natural or manmade tragedy.
- To promote use of green technology, organic farming and herbal plantation.
- To promote environmental awareness, cleanliness, self-sufficiency etc.
AJECS –Department Coordinators
- Automobile Engineering : Mr Rony Scaria
- Civil Engineering : Mr Febin Sam Philip
- Computer Science : Mr Syam Gopi
- Chemical Engineering : Ms Anju Raj
- Electronics and Communication Engineering : Ms Rosamma Sebastian
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Mr Dennis Thomas
- Information Technology: Ms Midhuna Jyothi R
- Mechanical Engineering : Mr Tenny Thomas
- Metallurgy: Ms Anjali Ratish.
- Computer Applications : Ms Gloriya Mathew
- Basic Sciences: Ms Lisa Rani Alex (Treasurer)
A Logo Designing competition was conducted in February 2020 and Ms Sreedevi S of S4 CSE was selected as the winner. Poster Designing competition was conducted in October,2021 and the prize was won by Tonsia Treesa Thomas of S7 INMCA.