Amal Jyothi Research Council (AJRC) will function as an advisory body to support the AJCE Management in the promotion and administration of all Research, Innovation, Consultancy Entrepreneurship and Extension activities of the college. The council will be headed by Dean (Research) and convene the meeting with representatives from all department and will meet will meet fortnightly.
AJCE aims to create a research environment that will promote a culture of high quality research that is ethical, competent, safe and accountable.
- Promote research activities of the college by submission of project proposal to various funding
- If required Guidance will be given to faculty members to prepare project proposals and identifying the funding agency
- Steps to promote Faculty and student
- Collaborative research will be strengthened between institutions and industries
- Dissimilation of information on project competitions, project funding
The Principal of the college with the assistance of the AJRC will monitor the observance of the Policy on Research at AJCE. At the Department level, the HoD shall be responsible for ensuring that the Policy on Research implemented among the relevant faculty and students.